8.20.2012

The Murderous Saga Continues



What have I been up to since 2011?

Fall...

Picking zucchini at midnight.


Winter...


Agave parryi


Citrus x meyeri


Sedum morganianum


Ficus quercifolia



There's very little to report for spring and summer. Hardly any pictures, just jotted entries in my plant journals about watering and fertilizing. I filled my vegetable garden with drought-tolerant squashes that will accommodate my neglect. Concerning the alpha plants - meaning the houseplants - I've been so preoccupied that I've mostly focused on taking care of what I already, and keeping the "accidental" deaths to a minimum.

That being said, I bought a brand new Albizia today, and I've already killed that F. quercifolia. I can hardly wait to get another and try again. Insert evil laugh!

More soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment